[SAC] mysql admin account on osgeo6

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Sat Feb 4 03:57:42 PST 2017

On Sat, Feb 04, 2017 at 12:34:34PM +0100, Markus Neteler wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 4, 2017 at 12:27 PM, Sandro Santilli <strk at kbt.io> wrote:
> > I'm trying to produce a dump of the openlayers_blog mysql database
> > on osgeo6 but the username/password found in the systemwide configuration
> > doesn't seem to work.
>
> Using the "root" user it worked, at least it exported something.

Yep, looks like working, but... where did you find the password ?
It would be good to document the configuration somewhere, a great
starting point could be https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Osgeo6

I've stubbed a "mysql" section there, if you have any useful info.

BTW: should the table in ProjectsVM also be updated adding
"moved to osgeo6" labels in the "comments" column ?
According to the [Osgeo6 section](https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/SAC_Service_Status#osgeo6)
in ServiceStatus page, only "grass.osgeo.org", "grasswiki.osgeo.org"
and "dev.openlayrs.org" were moved. Is that information useful at all ?
Or we could turn that section into a simple link to the dedicated OSgeo page.