[SAC] Marketing Committee looking for SAC help

Alex M tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Wed Feb 8 08:52:09 PST 2017

Harrison,

1. If you're open to joining SAC officially, I'm happy to nominate (not
that we have a formal process).

2. Given 1, yes, please go ahead and join the Marketing committee as our
representative. When in doubt, or for verification of opinions, come
back and ask the full SAC. Basically don't commit to anything on our
behalf without asking.