[SAC] mysql admin account on osgeo6

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Thu Feb 9 01:04:56 PST 2017

On Sat, Feb 04, 2017 at 03:19:16PM +0100, Markus Neteler wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 4, 2017 at 12:57 PM, Sandro Santilli <strk at kbt.io> wrote:

> > BTW: should the table in ProjectsVM also be updated adding
> > "moved to osgeo6" labels in the "comments" column ?
> > According to the [Osgeo6 section](https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/SAC_Service_Status#osgeo6)
> > in ServiceStatus page, only "grass.osgeo.org", "grasswiki.osgeo.org"
> > and "dev.openlayrs.org" were moved. Is that information useful at all ?
>
> Not qute, it is rather confusing at time.
>
> > Or we could turn that section into a simple link to the dedicated OSgeo page.
>
> +1

SAC_Service_Status#osgeo6 turned to a simple link to dedicated Osgeo6 page,
where I've added the missing available services. I guess in the long run
it would be good for each service to have its own page, and have it linked
from the page dedicated to the machine (virtual or real) hosting it.

There's still a lot of confusing/old info in that page, any volunteer to
clean things up more ?