[SAC] Please help adding "Services" category on the wiki

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Fri Feb 10 03:47:54 PST 2017

On Thu, Feb 09, 2017 at 09:22:28AM -0400, Jeff McKenna wrote:
> Hi Sandro,
>
> I still think the "go-to" page for any information on SAC services is:
> https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/SAC_Service_Status  (always hard to locate, but
> it is a wealth of information).   It is where I always turn to first, to
> find info.

Yes, I confirm that's the one I always go to.
It also needs some cleanup, containing info about now-dismissed
infrastructure.

I don't want to dismiss that page, and it could be kept as an index,
but as the index easily gets out-of-date, maybe there's a MediaWiki
trick to just embed an autogenerated list of which  service is on
which host, like adding a category for each host to attach to each
page ? Maybe Christian knows such a trick...