[SAC] #osgeo-sac on freenode

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Tue Feb 14 09:55:01 PST 2017

Hi Gary, hope to find you well

I've joined #osgeo-sac channel on Freenode IRC network and
found it to be funded by yourself and having no other users
with administration powers:

   > /msg ChanServ access #osgeo-sac list
   Entry Nickname/Host          Flags
   ----- ---------------------- -----
   1     gsherman               +AFRefiorstv [modified ? ago]
   ----- ---------------------- -----

For comparison, this is the #osgeo channel:

   > /msg ChanServ access #osgeo list
   Entry Nickname/Host          Flags
   ----- ---------------------- -----
   1     jack_e_chan!*@*        +ARefiorstv [modified ? ago]
   2     spatialguru            +ARefiorstv [modified ? ago]
   3     jgarnett               +ARefiorstv [modified ? ago]
   4     dbrookshier!*@*        +ARefiorstv [modified ? ago]
   5     gsherman               +ARefiorstv [modified ? ago]
   6     hobu                   +ARefiorstv [modified ? ago]
   7     freenode-staff         +AFRefiorstv [modified 1y 19w 2d ago]

You can grant day-to-day management access to others like this:

   /msg ChanServ ACCESS #osgeo-sac ADD <nickname>

Or mark someone as a founder (full powers) with this:

   /msg ChanServ ACCESS #osgeo-sac ADD <nickname> FOUNDER

Could you please grant access to someone else from SAC ?
My registered nickname on Freenode is "strk".

Thank you !

PS to SAC: we should likely apply to get control of #osgeo and
#osgeo-<anything> as a group, see https://freenode.net/groupreg