[SAC] osgeo group on freenode

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Feb 15 10:55:21 PST 2017

Well done Sandro, tested and works well :)

Sorry to miss the initial email thread, but next time if we need any IRC
changes there is a Freenode Staff person who lives (always) in the
#foss4g channel, his nick is "tomaw".   (I find getting a response from
that email alias 'projects at freenode' is sporadic, sometimes it takes me
several emails over several months to get action)

Also, now that we have control of an OSGeo 'group', should we consider
adding the OSGeo projects' IRC channels into the group as well?

I'm editing the IRC wiki now :)

-jeff