[SAC] Fwd: Re: Can you grab me on IRC today for some SAC questions?

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Thu Jan 5 07:44:09 PST 2017

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Re: Can you grab me on IRC today for some SAC questions?
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2017 07:43:36 -0800
From: Alex Mandel <tech at wildintellect.com>
To: Jody Garnett <jody.garnett at gmail.com>, Angelos Tzotsos
<tzotsos at gmail.com>
CC: Jeffrey Johnson <ortelius at gmail.com>

No, the overhaul of the website was not part of the SAC budget.
Our budget was:
Server replacement of osgeo3 ~$6,000
Maintenance & Service contracts ~$9,000

That could include the setup of software necessary for new web
infrastructure, but the paying of an outside vendor to actually make the
new site I assumed would be in the Marketing (or whoever took over webcom).

Yes, we will ask SAC for someone to sit on the EOI/RFQ. Who is in charge
of that so I can make the connection, or can you share an email with SAC
asking for the volunteer?

--
Alex Mandel
http://wildintellect.com