[SAC] [Hosting] OSL Crowdfunding - Student Sponsorship Campaign

Lance Albertson lance at osuosl.org
Fri Jul 28 10:13:31 PDT 2017

Dear hosted projects,

We launched a student sponsorship crowdfunding campaign [1] with the OSU
Foundation this past Monday that will run for 30 days. Our goal is to raise
$10,000 but if we raise more that would be great. This will go towards
funding students working at the lab along with sending them to open source
conferences in the coming year. Please contribute and pass the word around
to your colleagues and friends if possible!

[1] https://create.osufoundation.org/project/6976

--
Lance Albertson
Director