[SAC] [Hosting] Upcoming DNS & DHCP infrastructure changes

Brian M Hamlin maplabs at light42.com
Thu Jun 8 17:09:58 PDT 2017

Hi Lance - thanks for the email .. speaking only personally, I think
part of the decades-late adoption of IPv6 is that fundemetnally, IPv6
numbers are not human firendly, and IPv4 are.. so if youre new systems
require human operators to configure with IPv6 with any regularity,
there will be inevitable stress..  The solution is to always have some
semi-automated way of connecting parts that are IPv6 only.. I know, its
easier to say than to do.. but thats my feedback .. thanks for the
great 15 years there !  here is to 15 more reliable years
  best regards from Berkeley
   --Brian M Hamlin