[SAC] TracSpamFilter disabled

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Mon Jun 12 14:30:51 PDT 2017

Additinal info: some instance configurations also had the
spamfilter enabled locally, I removed all those local references
so that all instances now only use the global config.

Shall you want to revert more, all those local configs are
also under a git repository, so:

   cd /var/www/trac/env && git log

--strk;