[SAC] [Hosting] Downtime for VMs on gprod5 on 6/28

Justin Dugger jldugger at osuosl.org
Wed Jun 28 11:41:20 PDT 2017

Unfortunately, yesterday's pre-move inspection revealed a pair of
drives in predictive failure not caught by monitoring. Until we can
get replacements and bring disk array health to 100 percent, this
downtime is postponed. No ETA, but when we're confident move forward
with another 48 hour advanced notice.
--
Justin Dugger
Senior Systems Administrator