[SAC] Wiki registration process

Christian Willmes mail at cwillmes.de
Mon Mar 20 15:33:31 PDT 2017

Hi,

sorry for late reply, I was/am traveling currently...

To your question, originally I configured this list to be notified, but
the mails never got through, so I put my mail address in, but I must
admit, that I filter these mails out, and read them rather irregularly...

We can add further mail addresses to be notified (in the ConfirmAccount
configuration file)... (I can't take care of this soon, because I am
traveling until April 18th).

Best,
Christian