[SAC] FWD: Trac (Mantis) to GitLab converter by Kitware/CMake

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Sun Mar 26 13:12:58 PDT 2017

On Sat, Mar 25, 2017 at 11:37:52PM +0100, Mateusz Loskot wrote:

> Mantis tickets (CSV export) to GitLab issues:
>
> https://gitlab.kitware.com/utils/mantis-to-gitlab
>
> It seems the converter is not specific enough, so there are
> more happy users of it who switched to GitLab:
> http://www.cortana.at/blog/?p=39
>
> I thought this may be handy in case any projects would like to
> feed OSGeo GitLab w/ Trac CSV export data.

There's an experimental GitLab deploy for OSGeo, in case you want to
try such a migration: https://git.osgeo.org/gitlab

I also wrote a migrator from Trac to Gogs [1], and gave it a quick try
with GEOS [2], so if you want to do GEOS to GitLab we could compare
the outcome.

[1] https://git.osgeo.org/gogs/strk/trac2gogs
[2] https://git.osgeo.org/gogs/strk/geos-migration-test/issues