[SAC] Fwd: SPAM Alert!

Christian Willmes mail at cwillmes.de
Tue May 23 07:23:33 PDT 2017

Hi,

what happens right now is what we get if we are not careful in accepting
request. If one spammer gets through, they send their bots or click farms.

I took care of the spammer mentioned in the forwarded mail, by blocking
him and deleting his "contributions".

So, please be careful in accepting requests, better contact the user
directly and ask him/her about his/her intentions.

Regards,
Christian

PS: Thanks for setting this shared mail adress for account request
handling up!