[SAC] [MOTION] Grant sysadmin contract to Martin Spott

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Tue Nov 7 01:37:59 PST 2017

This is an official motion to grant a contract for 50 hours
of sysadmin work on OSGeo machines to Martin Spott (via his employer)
for a total of 5000 EUR.

The work will consist in going through trac tickets in priority order
and close as many as possible while documenting proceedings and
suggesting more actions as they are found useful.

Will start with my +1

--strk;