[SAC] [OSGeo] #2012: Beta website DNS entry

Alex M tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Tue Nov 7 10:31:25 PST 2017

Anyone know does doing is doing a sub of sub domain on our DNS registrar
tricky?

I guess my reply, is that osgeo.org is the final destination name, we
should actually start redirecting www.osgeo.org to osgeo.org per how
most people use the web now.

That would mean any subdomain would be adequate.

Sounds like our choices right now are:
beta.osgeo.org
staging.osgeo.org

Can people please respond with their preference, or alternate suggestion
so we can assign this in the next 24 hours. GetInteractive needs to know
to finalize the migration.

My vote:
staging.osgeo.org