[SAC] Fwd: component 2 review

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Wed Nov 22 08:28:36 PST 2017

I would say 3.3.2.19, 3.3.2.21 are things that should fall under SAC's jurisdiction.  Especially the LDAP one since it would be just as much effort for us to have GetInteractive do it and we assure we can maintain it as it is for us to just do the whole thing.  As noted in ticket -

https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/2038

The plugins AFAICS we can use are listed here:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/search/openldap/

So only question I would have for GetInteractive is if they have any experience with the above and think one is better over any other.

I'm willing to take ownership of this one.

The other items I'm not entirely clear about so we can discuss tomorrow.

Thanks,

Regina