[SAC] General Administration Contract (SAC)

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Thu Oct 12 13:21:21 PDT 2017

As discussed on SAC meeting

Sandro, Jeff Mckenna, Me,

Though it would be a good idea if we paid someone (preferably a member of
SAC), to work thru the tickets we have and try to fix as many of them as
possible.

So time would be 50hrs at $5000 USD.

First dealing with the high priority tickets which at this time would be our
SSL and LDAP tickets.
Ones that seem very involved can be marked with estimate of time.  Many I
suspect are already done and should just be closed or too late to do
anything with (so mark as wontfix).

Anyone up for the challenge?

Also Sandro and Jeff, please feel free to expand /correct the above
statements.

Thanks,
Regina