[SAC] Backup of access file ?

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Mon Oct 16 03:09:51 PDT 2017

Depends where these plain text backups are kept.  If the backups are on a system only accessible to SAC admins, seems fine to be clear text.
If accessbile by many then backing up with master password, or just having  sys admins do a manual backup seems sufficient.

I imagine the file doesn't change all that often.
How does this change with your new password directory plan?  I assume it would just be a folder instead of a single file.