[SAC] MOTION: Migrate OSGeo-Live issues to another Trac instance

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 09:03:28 PDT 2017

Hi Martin,

The OSGeo-Live PSC discussed this issue on weekly meeting and Brian
Hamlin offered to provide a report on tracker solutions available.
PSC members want to investigate the options (Trac, GitLab, Gogs, GitHub
etc) to avoid duplicate work in the future.
We were also happy to have Regina joining the meeting.

Best,
Angelos

--
Angelos Tzotsos, PhD