[SAC] [OSGeo] #2016: Remove crschmidt from LDAP admin group

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Tue Oct 24 12:51:21 PDT 2017

On Tue, Oct 24, 2017 at 05:34:47PM +0000, Martin Spott wrote:
> Alex M wrote:
>
> > projects is a VM on osgeo4. I thought it was 100% migrated and turned
> > off. Martin did most of the migrations an would know best.
>
> Indeed, I think three sites are still left over.  I somehow got stuck,
> probably due to formal reasons, but right now I don't remember the details
> any more.  Chances are good that I'll be able to find out this weekend.

Could you please, once found out, update the wiki page starting
from https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/SAC_Service_Status ?

The section about "osgeo4" only mentions presence of QGIS and AdHoc VMs:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/SAC_Service_Status#osgeo4

It could be useful to start a dedicated page for "osgeo4" machine,
like it is done for "osgeo6":
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Osgeo6

Thank you !