[SAC] [Hosting] Planned NERO maintenance notifications moving forward

Lance Albertson lance at osuosl.org
Thu Sep 7 11:40:45 PDT 2017

All,

It seems as though the frequency of planned NERO maintenance is rather high
and I'd rather not flood your inboxes as much. Moving forward I'm planning
on only sending notifications to this list about NERO in case there is an
actual outage with an update that impacts us. If you want to keep tabs on
any network related outages moving forward I recommend you either subscribe
to our Status.io page [1] which I will update with these notices or you can
directly subscribe to NERO's email list [2].

As such, there are two upcoming planned NERO maintenance's scheduled this
week [3][4].

If you have any further questions or concerns please let me know. Thanks!

[1] http://status.osuosl.org/
[3]
http://status.osuosl.org/pages/maintenance/526712bf10cd4e587b000014/59b190b3ce070a20050004e5
[4]