[SAC] Access to GDAL Trac database

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Sun Sep 24 09:04:27 PDT 2017

Hi,

Recently, Even asked [1] on gdal-dev ml about switch to Git
with GitHub as one of the three options proposed.
Although the feedback is modest so far and any silence means
agreement, GitHub is the preferred choice now.

I offered my help [2] in moving GDAL to GitHub.
I'd like to start prototyping the workflow to leave time to discuss
and resolve any issues. Mind you, I have never done such migration.

I'd like to request to grant me read-only access to GDAL Trac database.

I will use it to perform test migrations to sample repo on github.com/mloskot.
For the trial migrations, I'm not going to use github.com/OSGeo.

How can I get access to the database?

[1] https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/gdal-dev/2017-September/047060.html
[2] https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/gdal-dev/2017-September/047060.html