[SAC] Access to GDAL Trac database

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Sun Sep 24 13:43:37 PDT 2017

Mateusz,

I see that GDAL's trac is backed by a postgres database instance:

database = postgres://postgres@/trac_gdal

Would it be reasonable for me to prepare a database dump of that?  I'm
not sure if it is open to direct connects from outside the machine.

I can also tar up the "trac" tree which includes attachment files.

I was amused by:

"Although the feedback is modest so far and any silence means
agreement, GitHub is the preferred choice now."

While I'm not exactly a fan of GDAL tickets moving to github, I am
ironically in the position of fighting to use github at my current
employer (over some internally hosted git thingy) because "developers
already know github".  So I suppose I can't really be hater. :-)

Best regards,
Frank