[SAC] Access to GDAL Trac database

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Mon Sep 25 01:28:51 PDT 2017

If Even and rest of GDAL are willing to try gitea/gogs, I'd be willing to do the work of the port.

                Sandro has already done a proof of concept.  I would like to see this work.

                I think what we have at stake here is something bigger than GDAL moving.

                It's our trust in the very foundation of SAC and to a larger extent OSGeo  and it's usefulness to help with infrastructure support and manage that support.

                I'd like to help in restoring that trust.  We've got things like maling lists, OSGeo support, and project websites that need a strong SAC.  Also tons I'd like to see that could be possible with a stronger SAC.

                Thanks,

Regina