[SAC] website hosting

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 14:58:40 PDT 2017

I see, for incubation list we make:
- each motion last two weeks (so people contribution during weekends and
work have a cabanas to consider
-
Ask for the vote to reach 50% response, even +0 for people with no opinion
so we can tell difference between don’t know and don’t care
- People that vote for a year are taken off voting, and can volunteer again
when they have time etc...

I also recommend -1 require an alternate be provided that can be pursued as
a motion to prevent a non decision. We have not needed this for incubation
but we use it for project steering committees.

For more information see - http://www.osgeo.org/incubator

Last November the board asked committees to write down how they function to
iron out these kind of things (after a stalemate on the conference
committee).

On Tue, Sep 26, 2017 at 11:31 AM Regina Obe <lr at pcorp.us> wrote:

> If my vote counts
>
> +1