[SAC] Virtualbox on Osgeo6

Martin Spott Martin.Spott at mgras.net
Wed Sep 27 01:44:28 PDT 2017

Markus Neteler wrote:

> Honestly, I see it a bit critical to make such experiments on our
> production machine which delivers a lot of important services.

Apparently I missed the initial question, thus please excuse me probably
re-iterating the cause of a former discussion:

What's the reason to install VirtualBox on Osgeo6 ?  From all available
methods to isolate a guest OS from its host, I'd consider VirtualBox to be
the most invasive.

If there's a thread, please give me a link.

Cheers,