[SAC] Meeting!

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Wed Sep 27 12:23:51 PDT 2017

> Question: Is anyone willing to step up as the facilitator. Basically, send meeting reminder (or setup calendar), collect agenda items, run the meeting, and post the notes. Traditionally this might be called the "Secretary" on a
> committee. I'm thinking this is a good role for someone who isn't a primary admin, and is less opinionated/invested in the topics.

> Thanks,
> Alex

I don't think I can promise to be less opinionated and I'm not all that organized either :)
But if no one else is willing to do it, I'll take a stab at being the facilitator and sending out the reminder.

I would suggest maybe we don't plan too ahead of time.

Let's start by just setting time for first meeting and then at the meeting plan for the time of next meeting with the default being something like 2 weeks after the current meeting at the same time.

I have a hard time planning my life months out.  I can barely decide what to do the next day.

Thanks,
Regina