[SAC] Cannot comment on Trac

Jorge Sanz jsanz at osgeo.org
Thu Sep 28 07:30:06 PDT 2017

Tried on:

- Normal chrome session with cookies and local storage cleaned
- Incognito session on the same chrome profile
- Firefox
- Firefox in incognito session

All with the same result, unfortunately. I sign in, add the comment and hit
to send it and got the screen I already sent, apparently logged out.

(3 minutes later)

I was able to send the comment but was really weird. From that screen I
show before I hit refresh and after accepting the warning about the form
being reload, the comment finally appeared.

Now I try to resolve the ticket and again I get "Warning: The action
"resolve" is not available." Tried again as before but couldn't close the
ticket

:-(