[SAC] [OSGeo] #2147: Unable to upload a custom word-press theme to staging word-press instance for FOSS4G2018 Dar es salaam website

OSGeo trac_osgeo at osgeo.org
Sat Apr 7 13:04:37 PDT 2018

#2147: Unable to upload a custom word-press theme to staging word-press instance
for FOSS4G2018 Dar es salaam website
 Reporter:  mloweedgar     |       Owner:  sac@…
     Type:  task           |      Status:  new

Comment (by robe):

 I increased the max upload size to 600M.  Can you try again and see if
 that fixes your problem.  If it doesn't let me know the size of the file
 you are trying to upload.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/2147#comment:1>
OSGeo <http://www.osgeo.org/>