[SAC] Meeting time schedule thoughts

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Sat Apr 14 01:01:31 PDT 2018

Hi

Regina Obe <lr at pcorp.us> schrieb am Sa., 14. Apr. 2018, 07:35:

> We had a good meeting today and covered a lot of ground.
>
> New Hardware Spec (Alex to send out for vote)
> Discussion of Wiki LDAP issues, wordpress git setup, GeoForAll movement,
> Funtoo stuff.

Will check the minutes.

That said several people did not attend that normally attend and we didn't
> get any new rare faces.
>
> I'm assuming this is not a great time for most folks.

After a hectic week 6am on a Saturday is too tough for me :) sorry for
having missed the meeting.

If no one else has a preferred time they'd like to suggest, I propose to
> switch the time back to the Thursday bi-weekly  20:00 UTC we had before.

That works better for me.

Thanks
Markus

I'd really like to hear from folks who could not attend today.