[SAC] [OSGeo] #2156: Please enter a correct username and password. Note that both fields may be case-sensitive.

OSGeo trac_osgeo at osgeo.org
Sun Apr 22 04:28:37 PDT 2018

#2156: Please enter a correct username and password. Note that both fields may be
case-sensitive.
-------------------------------+--------------------
 Reporter:  mariosmsk          |       Owner:  sac@…
     Type:  task               |      Status:  new

Comment (by rduivenvoorde):

 Hi Marios,

 Please try tomorrow, we are now in a sort of readonly maintenance mode for
 plugin.qgis.org.

 We temporarily moved to another server because the old server had hickups.
 As this new server is not known to ldap, the authentication fails. Which
 is good, because now we are sort of read-only, while normal uses can still
 access the plugins..

 Planning is finish this today.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/2156#comment:1>