[SAC] [OSGeo] #2191: We are expecting a large user traffic on website from 29, August 2018 to 31, August 2018 need to ensure availability of 2018.foss4g.org website

OSGeo trac_osgeo at osgeo.org
Tue Aug 28 03:15:18 PDT 2018

#2191: We are expecting a large user traffic on website from 29, August 2018 to
31, August 2018 need to ensure availability of 2018.foss4g.org website
---------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  mloweedgar     |      Owner:  sac@…
     Type:  task           |     Status:  new
Component:  Systems Admin  |   Keywords:  Server,Traffic,website
 This is as an alert that we expect a lot of visitors to 2018.foss4g.org
 website for the next three days. we need to be ensured the on availability
 of the site. Thanks in advance

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/2191>
OSGeo <https://osgeo.org/>