[SAC] [support.osuosl.org #27802] Mirroring OSGeo Downloads over OSUOSL ftp Service

Hunter Lannon via RT hosting-request at osuosl.org
Fri Dec 7 14:42:51 PST 2018

Hi Alex,

We can get periodic mirroring setup for you while you ruminate whether you'd
like push access to our mirrors.

I just need an rsync endpoint/URL and the rsync command you use for syncing.

Here's our pubkey:
ssh-rsa
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
root at ftp-osl

Let me know if you need any more information from me.

--
Regards,