[SAC] Next meeting discussion - people I'd like to hear from

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Wed Feb 14 11:05:45 PST 2018

This s my list of people I'd like to see in next meeting

1) Someone from FOSS4G2018 International planning committee -- this keeps on
getting pushed aside the SSL and move of site.
2) Chris Gorgi -- he's been doing a lot of improvements lately and would
like to hear his feedback
3) Martin - started working wants to hear what he's up to.
4) Jeff Mckenna -- I believe he's been closing some DNS tickets

And usual cast of characters.

If you can't make it, can you at least update status of what you've been
working on the agenda.

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/SAC_Meeting_2018-02-15

Thanks,
Regina