[SAC] [OSGeo] #1981: E120171: Error running context: An error occurred during SSL communication

Martin Spott Martin.Spott at mgras.net
Sat Feb 17 03:45:28 PST 2018

On Sat, Feb 17, 2018 at 08:58:03AM -0000, OSGeo wrote:
> #1981: E120171: Error running context: An error occurred during SSL communication

Apparently my edit to the comment wasn't distributed via EMail, therefore
I'm repeating it here:

EDIT: I think I figured what you mean and I confirm more badges are
available from their respective sources than shown on the "postgis" Trac
page.  I also confirm the visible result is different depending on which
browser you use.

Looking at the page source delivered to the browser I'm unable to identify
any syntax or related differences which might be making the difference, will
look again later today using a larger screen.

Cheers,