[SAC] Final sign-off items

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 17:46:23 PST 2018

I confirmed with Jeffrey Lasut and Michael Smith that that all invoices are
paid and the 2017 project is wrapped up.

We have an hour a month for support to which we can use to answer some of
the questions raised here, however we do not have to worry about holding up
payment over these questions.
--
Jody Garnett