[SAC] OSGeo Ganeti Cluster

Alex M tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Thu Jan 18 12:53:41 PST 2018

Lance,

We're currently shopping for the new machine, and figuring out how we
want to migrate off the older hardware.

In the meantime could we request a VM on your ganeti cluster to explore
if we want to try hosting more things on your systems instead of our own?
We'd like a Debian 9, with 2 cpu, 4 GB Ram, 100 GB hard drive.

We can supply ssh keys for access to root to configure the VM once up.

OSGeo Sys Admin