[SAC] [MOTION] Grant sysadmin contract to Martin Spott

Martin Spott Martin.Spott at mgras.net
Sun Jan 28 13:42:59 PST 2018

Hi all,

On Thu, Jan 25, 2018 at 11:24:51AM +0100, Sandro Santilli wrote:

> Martin: do you confirm your company signed it already ?

Our copany signed the contract late in December and I confirm we recently
recieved a copy signed by OSGeo.  Unfortunately this coincidenced with a
peak in preparation workload for a meeting this monday, but I'm confident
I'll be able to start reviewing and working on open items shortly
afterwards.

Until then our administration should - hopefully - have set things up so I
can log working hours.

Cheers,