[SAC] SAC meeting this Thursday

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 08:14:54 PDT 2018

Thanks for setting this up, I think I can arrive partway through the
meeting.

Last time we talked about promoting our contributors when we get a chance.
I had an opportunity as part of recent geotools release announcement.
http://geotoolsnews.blogspot.com/2018/07/geotools-192-released.html
On Tue, Jul 24, 2018 at 2:37 PM Regina Obe <lr at pcorp.us> wrote:

> https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/SAC_Meeting_2018-07-26
>

> https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2018&month=7
> &day=26&hour=20&min=0&sec=0&p1=217&p2=37&p3=43
> <https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2018&month=7&day=26&hour=20&min=0&sec=0&p1=217&p2=37&p3=43>
>

> Sandro also suggested we just have one every week Thursday that way people
> don't need to remember which week it is.
>
> Sounds good to me.  Let me know if anyone has issues having every Thursday.
> Then it will be less critical we miss folks here and there.
>

> Thanks,
> Regina

Jody Garnett