[SAC] [Hosting] Partial datacenter outage this morning

Lance Albertson lance at osuosl.org
Sat Jun 30 09:21:56 PDT 2018

All,

It seems as though we had some kind of a power event at approximately
6:21AM PDT (13:21 UTC). that affected some (but not all)  of our hosts. At
this point I'm not entirely sure what happened but my guess that one of the
power circuits went down and then came back online. This is confusing since
the UPS should have prevented that. I'm going to be heading into the
datacenter soon to do a visual inspection.

If you have any hosts that are offline and need me to help bring them back,
please send an email to support at osuosl.org and I will take a look. Feel
free to also reach out on IRC at #osuosl.

Thanks-

--
Lance Albertson
Director