[SAC] More PostgreSQL upgrades

Martin Spott Martin.Spott at mgras.net
Sun Mar 4 02:05:04 PST 2018

Hi all,

the PostgreSQL instances on Webextra and Osge6 have now been upgraded to
version 10 as well.  The upgrade process didn't expose any unexpected
issues, therefore chances are good everything went fine.

Anyway, nobody knows - please report unexpected changes.

There's one more PostgreSQL on the Wiki VM, but this might be obsolete, now
the former Wiki User Map has been replaced.  I'll check that later.

I'm unsure about what to do wrt the various PostgreSQL setups on Adhoc.  As
long as their respective owners insist on keeping their custom hacks, I'd
rather not touch these and let their owners fix it if any breakage occurs.

Cheers,
	Martin