[SAC] SAC Meetings start again Next Thursday Nov 15th 20 UTC

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Thu Nov 8 15:43:52 PST 2018

So on IRC we've been discussion that having the bi week meeting was useful
to clear all our brains and keep us in the loop.

Weekly was a bit two frequent.

So I propose having our next meeting Thursday Nov 15th at 20 UTC or should
we make it 21 UTC

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2018&month=1
1&day=15&hour=20&min=0&sec=0&p1=217&p2=37&p3=43

Let's try to keep to 1 hr and anyone who can't attend can give us a mail
status update of what they've been up or update the wiki page to (ala strk's
asynchronous meeting)

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/SAC_Meeting_2018-11

I've copied over where we left off on last meeting a month ago.

Thanks,
Regina