[SAC] [OSGeo] #2218: Migration of mailing lists for PROJ, tiff, libgeotiff, shapelib from maptools.org

OSGeo trac_osgeo at osgeo.org
Fri Nov 16 12:09:42 PST 2018

#2218: Migration of mailing lists for PROJ, tiff, libgeotiff, shapelib from
maptools.org
 away from maptools.org to lists.osgeo.org. Ideally with their message
 archives and subscriber lists. I have access to maptools.org to do any
 needed backup for the migration (the backup itself shouldn't be made
 public since I see mailman store subscriber password unencrypted), with
 some guidance since I'm not much knowledgable about mailman.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/2218>
OSGeo <https://osgeo.org/>