[SAC] Async meeting (was: Reminder Meeting in 15 minutes)

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Fri Oct 12 03:11:03 PDT 2018

On Thu, Oct 11, 2018 at 04:07:07PM -0400, Regina Obe wrote:
> Okay it appears everyone is too busy to be bothered with a meeting today.  I
> will cancel in 5 minutes if no one shows up.

I think we could change back to the wonderful world of async
communication, which is what made the Internet that great
inclusive and ubiquitous place it is.

Like, replying with a new thread for each agenda point ?

 - Talk about harder plans

   Regina: could you report the progress here ?

 - System contracts

   Martin: could you report the status here ?

 - GCI program

   Jeff, Vicky: anything done for it ?

 - Open tickets neding attention (I would let this handled by tickets)

 - Other topics: key-only logins

   Martin: do you think you will have time/ability to add SSH keys
   fields in our LDAP database ? This is handled by ticket
   https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/2116