[SAC] SAC Meeting tomorrow

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Wed Sep 26 21:58:30 PDT 2018

I'll be at the PostGIS code sprint tomorrow so probably won't be able to
attend the Thursday SAC meeting.

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/SAC_Meeting_2018-09

Feel free to push ahead without me.  I'll try to drop in for a couple of
minutes but can't promise anything.

I think (at least on my end), changes since last meeting

1) We have the limesurvey lxd container up on funtoo
2) I think I installed Ubuntu 18.04 on osgeo7 on the 512GB disk, though
can't figure out how to force booting to it instead of the CD, though maybe
OSUOSL has to remove the cd to verify.
I'll try to verify this tomorrow and if good log my steps in gitea wiki.

Thanks,
Regina