[SAC] OSGeo Ganeti Cluster

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Mon Apr 8 13:33:30 PDT 2019

Lance,

At a glance the list of things I see on osgeo4 are pretty much dead or migrated.  I'll do a final inventory this week hopefully should be ready to go offline following week.

I see QGIS – which they've already moved to a cloud host

Adhoc – I did a quick check and nothing live I see on it – I'll confirm in our meeting this coming Thursday.

Projects – when I checked last week – all live things had already been migrated to osgeo6 – but I'll do a final inventory on it in next couple of days.

Osgeo3 we have lots of very important things on like our LDAP system that drives everything.

Is there an urgent need to do anything with osgeo3?  That we probably won't finish migrating before the end of the year though we do hope to rebuild all those vms into lxd containers by end of year, I'm not feeling that confident.

Alex,

So for osgeo4 – you want to buy some new drives and then we build that up as our secondary backup for osgeo7?