[SAC] OSGeo Ganeti Cluster

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Mon Apr 8 13:58:12 PDT 2019

> > Adhoc � I did a quick check and nothing live I see on it � I'll confirm in our
> meeting this coming Thursday.
>
> The only running "fun" application is our earthquake map:
>
> http://adhoc.osgeo.osuosl.org/grass/earthquakes.png
>
> @Hamish: I suppose we could move this elsewhere?
>
> Markus
[Regina Obe]
Is that just an image or is there an app behind it.

I did do another check and saw a couple more things people might want to keep.

I thought these were migrated already but they still are alive and pointing at adhoc

demo.mapserver.org, demo.pycsw.org, demo.pywps.org, dev.geohealthcheck.org, oam.osgeo.org

some like the pycsw and mapserver look involved so might warrant having their own container to isolate their special python and other needs.