[SAC] [OSGeo] #2280: Move all sites off of projects.osgeo.osuosl.org and on to osgeo7 old-projects container

OSGeo trac_osgeo at osgeo.org
Thu Apr 18 05:56:35 PDT 2019

#2280: Move all sites off of projects.osgeo.osuosl.org  and on to osgeo7 old-
projects container
---------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  robe           |       Owner:  sac@…
     Type:  task           |      Status:  reopened
Changes (by robe):

 * status:  closed => reopened
 * resolution:  fixed =>

Comment:

 turns out community-review is still being used for foss4g2019 as I learned
 from Paul.

 The 2019 database was created after I moved over the VM.

 I sent and email to Vasile and Volker and Paul that I restored the 2019
 database on the new server and I shut down apache on the
 projects.osgeo.osuosl.org  to make sure I didn't miss anything.

 I'll close this out once they confirm all is working.

 I haven't remapped featureserver.org, but I guess I might as well do that
 for closure.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/2280#comment:12>
OSGeo <https://osgeo.org/>