[SAC] Apple ID/code-signing

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Wed Apr 24 23:32:32 PDT 2019

Hi there,

not sure what the state is - I always thought the certificate we use for
signing windows binaries is the same that was originally purchased for signing
mac binaries.  Apparently that's not true.

So I suppose there must be another one.  Where is it?

Thanks.

Jürgen

Software Engineer           D-26506 Norden            https://www.norbit.de
QGIS release manager (PSC)  Germany                    IRC: jef on FreeNode